Ok, you know you want to go into business, improve your business, or introduce a new product/service....now what? Create a map! A marketing strategy is the road map to get you where you want to go.
There are several reasons to examine your marketing structure. Maybe you're:
• Starting a new business
• Opening a new department or division
• Introducing a new product or service
• Wanting to reach a new target market
• Experiencing a decrease in business
• Undergoing significant industry changes
• Desiring to increase sales and visibility
Marketing can be a complex weave of variables that can seem overwhelming or even unimpressive. Often, small business owners tend to follow methods that work for other business, industries or personality types. In the end, marketing is not a one-size-fits-all fix.
There are several considerations I keep in mind when developing a road map for your business:
• Your budget - we believe in highly effective, yet budget-friendly programs
• Your time - how much time can you realistically dedicate to marketing activities?
• Your goals - this includes not only monetary goals, but your marketing goals
• Your motivation - some businesses are motivated by the bottom line, some businesses are motivated
by social impact. There are as many motivations as there are businesses.
• Your target market - many small businesses tailor their message to how they themselves would
respond. We believe in communicating a message your target audience will understand.
• Your personal and corporate personality - you can have two companies who do the exact same
thing; one believes in colorful flair, the other can be more utilitarian.
Give me a call today to schedule your marketing assessment. We'll spend time reviewing where you are, where you've been, and where you want to go. Then, after a thorough review of the information obtained during the assessment, I'll introduce a strategy and plan to get you there.