Here's a nifty tip for you: next time you are asked for a business
card, be sure to give TWO cards and say "here's one to keep and one to
give away". That will get their attention, don't you think?
When you hand out a business card, brochure, flier, or postcard, we
also want the recipient's eye to linger and grasp every morsel of
Kenneta designs your marketing materials with the following factors in mind:
(1) The purpose you are seeking to accomplish: Is it to inform? to ask for the sale? to promote a specific detail?
(2) Layout - People scan documents in a specific pattern. We want to maximize that.
(3) Text saturation -
Think about it: how often do you read text-intensive brochures and fliers? Your marketing materials should be designed in such a way that the reader sees more than an endless sea of text.
• Brochures • Business Cards • Newlsetters
• Ads • Signs & Posters • Menus
• Sales Collateral • Direct Mail • Fliers
• Booklets • Invitations / Announcements • And more!